Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WHATS LOVE?

WHATS LOVE?

HI MY NAME IT'S TONY AND WELCOME TO THIS BLOG LETS GET STARTED...
 
WHATS LOVE?
Well I still really don't know, I am still looking for that answer my self.
lots of things comes in till play, jealousy, arguments, beautiful moments,
sad episodes, wrong thoughts, misunderstandings
celebrations etc...

 
I am in love with Mary a Filipina girl
we have been in a relationship for 9 months, I really never thought a long distance could work
since I heard so many story's about she or he end up cheating, 'this is sad but true'
but when there is communication love can be so successful but this is not so simple it takes more than a I LOVE YOU to make this happened you have to love your self first at least that's what I been told, Mary its a sweet and simple girl, and she can get really mad when I say something stupid or get upset with me when we talk about my personal opinions.
we are about to get married and even though we spend night and day in the phone and video chats
its not easy to have a perfect relationship, she speaks Tagalog language that I have been trying to learn not simple since my primary language its Spanish, we both speak  English but when she's speaks Tagalog I don't understand a word I get upset wishing to learn even faster her language
that's when one problem starts...
 
If I should ask her what where you where talking about?
 
If I do she will think you don't trust me?
 but if I don't ask I will never have a clue of what's going on. this is when I hate languages
why so many???
I really don't think this should matter much since I think eventually I will learn her language if she doesn't give up on me, one thing I have learn it's never tell a girl what to do WARNING for your own safety don't specially if she's stress with her work or had a bad day.
 
like any relationship there's a little jealousy from her and my self
really been so much jealousy can hurt your relationship
but how to avoid this?
by being quiet? by not expressing your own thoughts?
 
I think the answer its TRUST
Sure this is not simple as well, specially if you been hurt or cheated before
you simply have to wait that this won't happen again to you
most of people give's more than 100%
so they don't suffer this, but even thought  it's not guaranteed you have to give it a try right?
 
I think we all deserve a chance to prove we are not all bad people
there for he have to trust, just like our parents trusted us not to do stupid things
when they first started letting us go out on our own.

 
"Honestly I don't know what the future may bring
no horoscopes or fortune tellers
can't decide my own faith and destiny "
.......................Antonio labra
 
SO WHATS LOVE???
 
It's being with someone that you care, look after and protect .
someone who loves to spend time with you.
someone who no matter who you are it's willing to get to know you.
someone who don't care how many flaws you have.
someone who believes in you when no one else did.
someone that knows in there own heart that they really love's you.
 
No one it's perfect, we all make mistakes
I have learn that if a person can't forgive you're mistakes
really don't have the patience to really love.
and should be honest and speak there mind
 
CHEATING ITS NOT ACCEPTABLE

 
It's better to end the relation.
it's better to hurt someone by saying GOODBYE rather than
hurting someone with a deception and being remember as a cheater.
what's the point?
"Don't do to others what you don't want them to do to you"
 
 
 
 
OK THIS IS IT FOR NOW, REMEMBER TRUE LOVE WAITS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA MAHAL KONG BEAUTIFUL ASAWA MARY 
 
I hope you have liked my first Blog
and God bless you
thank you for your time in reading this.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment